Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweets.

I have such a sweet-tooth, it's truly my demise. Yesterday I was doing fine and then my boyfriend invited me out to the movies. He picked out a bag of my favorite peanut butter m&ms and I could not resist! Luckily, even with the m&ms I didn't go over 800 calories. I'm so sad that the weekend is already almost over, but I'm kinda happy too because it's a lot easier to overeat when I'm always home. Hope everyone else had a successful, fun, relaxing weekend.

Breakfast
1 cup cheerios - 100
1/4 cup NF milk - 23
2 cups coffee w/stevia - 6
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 30

Snack
green bell pepper - 24
1 tbsp. garlic hummus - 25
diet pepsi - 0

Lunch
turkey & feta sandwich on LF bread - 140

Snack
SF jello mousse cup - 60

Dinner
1 cup homemade chicken & broccoli soup - 80
LF toast - 45
1/2 tbsp. smart balance butter - 25
diet pepsi - 0

Desert
bottle of perrier - 0
bag of peanut butter m&ms - 240

Total: 798

Love
Pretty
Thin





No comments:

Post a Comment