Monday, March 1, 2010

New.

It's a new week and I'm getting closer and closer to my return home date. I hope I don't fuck up. I'm seeing results more in the mirror than on the scale. I don't know what's going on. Well, not much else to talk about today.

Breakfast
1 cup cheerios - 100
1/4 cup NF milk - 23
2 cup coffee w/stevia - 6
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 30

Lunch
turkey & feta sandwich on LF bread - 140
diet pepsi - 0

Snack
SF jello mousse cup - 60

Dinner
1 cup homemade chicken & broccoli soup - 80
LF toast - 45
1/2 tbsp. smart balance butter - 25
diet pepsi - 0

Desert
mini delight brownie - 150
10 tbsp. lighted whipped cream (I kept squirting it in my mouth...ew) - 75

Total: 734 calories

Love
Pretty
Thin





1 comment:

Poppy said...

Love your blog and your thinspiration photos. Hope you're doing okay!

Post a Comment