Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beginning.

There is always a beginning and an end...this is the beginning. What to do? What to do? I suppose I will start by talking about myself. I'm 22, a soon-to-be college graduate, a dreamer, a lover, and someone who has always wanted to be "pretty." I've done everything I can to achieve that adjective, and now I live it everyday. I recently lost 20 pounds with hardwork and the help of intense thinspiration. I know how frustrating it is to find thinspiration out there, and I am here to help provide it. In addition I will also be sharing my continuing struggles with diet and weight loss along with other things I feel belong in my "pretty blog" such as fashion and decor. So to start things off here's a bit of "Pretty Thinspiration."





No comments:

Post a Comment