Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cold.

It's so cold today! I can feel it down to my bones. I can't wait to be home and back in So Cal. The first thing I'm going to do is head to the beach and get my tan on. I'm so excited! So yesterday I came really close to cheating. They were having the free pancake stack at IHop, and my girlfriend was BEGGING me to go with her at around 9:00 p.m. last night. I tried to think of every excuse to say no to her, because now when I say "I'm on a diet" people do not take me seriously. Luckily she was asked out to coffee by some guy so she completely dropped the whole pancake thing. It was sooo tempting though, but I felt much better once I came home had a jello pudding cup and went to bed.

Breakfast
1 cup cheerios - 100
1/4 cup NF milk - 23
2 cups coffee w/stevia - 6
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 30

Snack
1/2 banana - 50

Lunch
slim fast shake - 190
chai tea w/splenda - 0

Snack
LF toast - 45
1/2 tbsp. garlic hummus - 13
1 can diet pepsi - 0

Dinner
grilled chicken breast - 100
1 tbsp. garlic hummus - 25

Desert
2 cups coffe w/stevia - 6
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 30
quaker oats minis - 90
SF jello mousse - 60

Total: 768 calories

Love
Pretty
Thin





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent intake, and I love the thinspo!
Good job on not going to the pancake thing! - Just think how great you'll look on the beach :)
Keep it up!
x

Post a Comment