Sunday, February 21, 2010

Continuing.

I LOVE:
- feeling weak and lightheaded
- having a sense of control
- knowing I'm skinnier and prettier than her
- waking up and feeling empty
- not fitting into my clothes
- not wearing any clothes!
- making an entrance
- getting dolled up in the bathroom
- driving him crazy
- being THIN.
I'm so happy to be back in the swing of things. I'm starting to feel better, but not quite enough to work out again. I've been eating a little more than I would want to, but that should change after today because I went to the grocery store and filled up on veggies, fruits, diet soda, and some hummus (yum!). I loved it when I came home from the store with my bags of healthy food, and I see my awful/mean/inconsiderate/fat roommate sitting on the couch pounding down beer and mexican food. HAHA! She's the biggest binge eater I've ever seen. I know I sound like I'm ragging on her a lot...but if you only knew. She is so mean to me. But I guess it makes it all the better when we compete against each other to lose weight.

Love
Pretty
Thin





No comments:

Post a Comment