Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sleepy.

I have been soooo sleepy lately. I seriously have been sleeping on average 9 hours a night and when I don't I almost always take a nap. Oh well, sleeping is better than eating right? I don't have much to talk about today. So here's my intake and some thinspo.

Breakfast
1 cup cheerios - 100
1/4 cup NF milk - 23
2 cup coffee w/ stevia - 6
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 30

Lunch
turkey & feta sandwich on LF bread - 140
diet pepsi - 0

Snack
1/2 apple - 34
2 cup coffee w/stevia - 6
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 30

Dinner
1 cup organic black bean & vegetable soup - 130
LF toast - 45
1 tbsp. smart balance butter - 25

Desert
diet pepsi - 0
SF jello mousse - 60
2 tbsp. light whipped cream - 15
1/2 banana - 50

Total: 694

Love
Pretty
Thin





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping still burns calories!
Well done on the intake, yet again :)
Keep it up! x

arianaimperfections said...

sleeping can supress appetite, so you're getting a good thing out of it, darling. :)

well done, stay strong.
ariana, xoxo.

Post a Comment