Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pains.

I hate/love stomach pains. I love when I can hear and feel them because that means I'm on the right track and sometimes if I let them persist for awhile my hunger just goes away. However, I hate when I get them in the middle of lecture...which is what happened to me today. I was so embarrassed because they were really loud, and of course I forgot my emergency snack at home for times like this. Ack. Oh well. I'm so tired today. It's cold and rainy, and I just want to crawl into bed and sleep the rest of the day away, but I have to go back to campus for an evening class. Maybe a nap until then?

Breakfast
1 cup cheerios - 100
1/2 cup NF milk - 45
2 cup coffee w/stevia - 6
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 30

Lunch
3/4 cup black bean & vegetable soup - 100
LF toast - 45
1 tbsp. smart balance butter - 25
2 cup iced passion tea w/stevia - 0

Snack
1/4 apple - 23
1/2 orange - 40
can of diet pepsi - 0

Dinner
grilled apple, feta, chicken salad w/oil & vinegar ~ 144
LF toast - 45
1/2 tbsp. garlic hummus - 12

Desert
Two cups CF chai tea w/stevia - 0
2 tbsp. SF vanilla creamer - 25
mini delights brownie - 150
2 tbsp. light whipped cream - 15

Total: 805 calories

A little more than I wanted, but still a good effort.
Love
Pretty
Thin





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done on your intake, 805 is still really good. :)
i love it when my stomach makes noises, but i agree, it's annoying when you're surrounded by people. in the end, what does it matter what they think? you have the opportunity to deny everything, and you're going to be thinner than them all :)
stay strong x

Post a Comment