Friday, August 13, 2010

Well, hello there.

So I didn't post yesterday because my internet was up and down. My best friend and I decided to ditch the girls at the fair because some lame concert was going on and we knew it was going to be packed. We are both very insecure about our appearances and we tend to diet together a lot. However, she's one of the main people in my life who's opposed to my restrictive eating habits. Mainly because she's about 60 lbs heavier than me, but what can you do? We decide to blaze and chill that night instead. We got my favorite sandwiches and split a cookie and I was so proud of myself that I did not pig out! Sure the sandwich and the cookie were pretty bad but I usually end nights where I get high at around 2,000 - 3,000 calories and that night I only ended at about 1,000. I felt so good about myself the next day.
Yesterday was a pretty good day too. My little sister and I had nothing to do last night so we decided to go to the movies. I got a little dressed up and actually looked at myself. "Well, hello there." I looked...okay. Not nearly as good as I used to look but good enough to dress up in something other than a sweatshirt and a flowy top. I was even hit on a couple of times at the theater! That was a surprise.

Okay, it's Friday! I can't wait for today to be over.

Calories: +782
Exercise: -263 (stretching, elliptical)

love, pretty, thin.




No comments:

Post a Comment