Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fail.

I feel DISGUSTING. I binged last night. I had a really really bad evening...it seemed like everything was going wrong. I was tired, angry, sad and I went straight to my cabinet. I went to the tippy top shelf where I new I had jar of peanut butter stashed away and just went to town. I had probably five tablespoons of chunky peanut butter. This is why I need to be consuming at least 800-900 calories a day and exercise more, because if I do I am less likely to binge. Ugh, another step backwards. I suck I suck I suck.
I need to keep in mind WHY I want to lose more weight. I'm going home in less than three freakin' weeks!!!! I'm going to list all of the things I'm going to do and will have much more fun doing if I am just THINNER.

1)L.A. trips with girlfriends
2)Reading/Tanning on the beach
3)Meeting up with old friends
4)New job
5)Join an ACTUAL gym
6)Camping
7)Volunteering
8)Club/Pub crawls
9)Shopping!
10)New car
11)Vacationing/Weekend trips

I want to look fantastic while doing these things and I can't do that if I'm binging on peanut butter.

I'm in desperate need of some thinspo.

Love
Pretty
Thin





No comments:

Post a Comment